Saturday, March 24, 2007

I bought a lotto ticket for tonight.. 22 million.. hey you never know! If I could just win even a little.. some where down south would be nice right now!

I just got called a "gum whore" .. for shoving like eight pieces of gum in my mouth to blow the biggest bubbles! mmmm watermelon flavor.. come on who doesn't love doing that once in awhile. its like being a kids again eating hubba bubba..

work has been extremely busy.. I have been working 10 -12 days .. not having much of a social life right now or time to myself. Today was the first day in two weeks I got to workout at the gym..

I am really happy I joined facebook now.. I dunno why I was being so stubborn about not joining before! I have connected an caught up with old friends and a girl I was bestfriends with in elementary school.

dominique right now is watching some cheesey soap opera from Japan.. an mouthing out whos who.. an whos going to get messed up! cause some chick is like cheating on her man who she was suppose to get married too... yadda yadda

ok now my jaw is hurting from this wad of gum...



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmm... watermelon!

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where you workin now???

8:26 AM  
Blogger missc said...

I don't say where I work anymore since I worked at Bestbuy and had a stalker.. sowwies..!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker