Friday, April 13, 2007

i love my job. my job is better than yours :P


I am a little beat up in this picture.. I have been working like a mad woman lately..
I am a very.. very tired carrie as of the past few weeks.. no life.. no fun.. no friends..
no anything..

I am not use to taking the subway to work.. but I am getting use to it.. I never realized just how many crazies this city holds.. or else I just attract all the nuts.. this one dude approached me an asked me if I wanted to watch a Jays game with him while I was walking through Union and I was like "no thanks" then he follows still asking me other questions until I had to be bold bitch and say "do you not see I have headphones on.. no.. no.. no.. leave me alone"



3 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

you look lovely as you are creating lovely art <3

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's with the lack of updates? Inquiring minds want to know...

2:46 PM  
Blogger missc said...

iv'e been in cuba and working like crazzzy!

:)

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker