lately

Sunday, May 13, 2007



I dunno where tonight went.. but its 10pm.. it just flew by it seems.. the importance is that mom really enjoyed her mothers day... we had a lovely day of family and dinner out.. and she got tons of flowers for her balcony!

I on the other hand am totally exhausted. I have been packing on the weight I just lost back in feb. and march.. plus a little extra. I really need to get back into routine. Work is great! but time I get home I am pretty much ready for bed.

The direction of my life has really transformed and changed the past 6 months. its been having its highs an lows and when it comes to writing.. I am not even sure what to share anymore.. its like I want to tell a secret, but secrets aren't something your suppose to expose. I think that's why I haven't been writing lately.. I don't care to hear people opinions, people normally only tend to comment when they got something negative to say and that turns into a chain reaction of negative comments. I am trying to turn things positive in my life and see the good in things and people.

For the first time in a long time.. after this past weekend.. I have found some peace.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker