o..winter is upon us..o

Thursday, December 23, 2004

its late to some such as myself.. yet early to others just waking up.. such as my brother whos alarm clock in the apartment above me should be ringing any minute now.

I have not taken my sore body to bed yet... i thought i would be much more tired today since i was up early for the gym this morning and have been running non stop.

its snowing outside. the quiet streets are just glowing as the snow is falling at this very moment. Oh.. how I wish to be walking outside on this mild night and taking in this real frist snow fall. I love these nights.. to walk in the snow an hear it crunch beneath my boots.. the snow sticking to my clothes, making me feel like an angel.. and enjoying the site of the sky coming down.

well my brother is now up.. i hear his dogs scampering around up there on the floors. Poor guy.. this is the worst season for him to work.. hes a garbage man.. he freezes his ass off.. he works hard.. i pray safe travelling for him today.






2 Comments:

Blogger YYZ Girl said...

Your Blog is pretty...way prettier than mine...I gotta work on that.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Byagi said...

That kind of makes the snow sound good. I'm heading somewhere very very cold for the holiday.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker