o..swans..o

Monday, April 11, 2005

Very blah tonight an in much need of some personal time an stress release I headed down to the lakeshore where I always find the boardwalk a getaway. I went for a lil walk and pondered my past several days and events in my life. I also had my camera on me an was inspired by Pavels swan pictures to take some shots of my own of the swans. Not as great as his.. but good enough for my own self pleasure. *pouts* I need a new camera.. I miss my Canon G4 out of date cam.








2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pics are nice, just the seagull, but you tried shooting into the sun so you know why that ones a weee bit blown out! :)

cheers.

P.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Byagi said...

I like the pics. It'd be cool to see you draw a few of those.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker