o.. old curtains ..o

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

With her arms up in the air she entered my room laughing hysterically. "Get me out!! Get me out!!"... I burst out laughing, my mother had my old plaid curtains wrapped around her tits.. she cut it up an basically sewed to herself. "what the heck are you doing?" I finally got out of myself after having a belly laugh.. she sat on the edge of my bed with her arms still in the air "I dunno what I'm doing.. trying to make new summer clothes.. I dunno what I did wrong.. its not fitting... now pull it off"

Twenty minutes goes by an she returns, however this time the fabric has a large string threw the top where the curtain rod is suppose to go.. "Look I make great capes" she says. "Mother your crazy!" She then wraps it around the front of her again.. "hmmm if I tie it here do you think it will hold if I.. nooo" shes mumbling to herself..."mother you don't even own a sewing machine.. just go buy a new shirt for $10"

The final product of the curtains became a new summer skirt for around the house only.. LOL

My mother is a great classic source of entertainment..







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom has always rocked, say hi to her! :)

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker