o.. crunkness ..o

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I dunno how?? but I got 45 hits on my site today.. an I know I'm not that popular.. must have something to do with Tony Pierce visiting my page an me commenting back on his page..!! TOTALLY check out his page.. hes a great read.. I wish I knew of his page sooner!!

So as you can see my hair is no longer blonde (thank gawd).. I poisoned it with some dark brown/purple then got all CRUNK at a cottage this weekend.. I think the pink princess car on my head goes quite well with the moment of CRUNKNESS.. then I puked my 3.5 chocolate vodka martinis in the tub because I'm a pathetic drunk..

I don't have the nickname half pint for nothing people!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! WHAT!!!! OOOKKAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:O

dare I be afraid of you? bc you look pretty pissy!:O

:P

-canucky

9:42 AM  
Blogger Shaz said...

Ooo I like the hair! I tried to dye mine purple but it turned out more pink.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker