Vancouver..Tofino..

Monday, July 24, 2006

I am at the library here.. and I am making the most noise, pounding away at these keys.. and I feel like at any moment someone is going to tell me to stop typing cause its distracting.. but I don't give two chickens..

fuck..I have missed the computer soooo much.. I have been having insane withdrawls like when I don't get my chocolate at that time of the month. The net is just so addicting.. I'm not even sure what part of it is so addicting..

anyways.. BC is more beautiful this time than the first time I was here.. perhaps because my last trip was a rushed trip.. I went whale watching last week.. walked in the rainforest and sat my sun burnt ass in the hot springs.. I have had a lot of stress on this trip as well .. I came here to be stress free.. but that just seems impossible for me to be. I ended up in the hospital for anxiety and irregular heart beat.. which I am still semi sick today and don't feel my exact self..

Tomorrow I'm going to be 28.. an normally I do my yearly evaluation.. and I think I learned the most about myself the past two weeks so far on this trip than I did over the year. So I'm not going to list things this year and bore everyone.

were having a lil dinner party at my uncles tomorrow because it is my cousin Carls bday as well on Aug 1. mmmmm cake :)

ok I'm on a timer here... pffft.. one hour limit..

12 days till I'm homie!



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Carrie !!! I sent you an email as well. Can't wait to see some pics when you get back. Hope you feel better soon. Don't stress so much cause life moves on regardless so just enjoy it.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday for tomorrow!!!


BUT

Im heading out to BC in a couple of weeks, and Im not sure if you are in Van. right now or not, but if so what should I make a point to do??? Im only there for a couple days, and dont have any plans, so I thought I would ask if you have any suggestions.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Shaz said...

Happy birthday! Hope it's a good one!

1:06 AM  
Blogger Giusi. said...

Happy birthdy Carrie!! I'm sorry about your stress and i can't wait to see pix. everything you've said so far sounds too amazing. miss ya loads! :)) <3

1:01 PM  
Blogger Kerly said...

Sorry, I missed your birthday, but still happy late birthday. Oh, and the things should work out for you, because you have to enjoy your trip.
Mmm, and yes, photos I am waiting too :)

1:05 PM  
Blogger you know said...

happy belated birthday!!!

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker