original popsicle

Friday, August 11, 2006



I've been back for a week now.. and I have been soo uber busy.. and I should be sleeping in right at this present moment.. BUTTT NOOO!!! I'm blogging..

I dunno when I will have pics up of my trip cause there are like over 1000 pics and it just feels like too much work to go threw them.. and pull out all the amazing ones.. when the sun outside is just calling for me.

This summer has turned out to be more then I could ever ask for.. I am getting my travel on!! first Ottawa and Montreal.. than Vancouver, Ucluelet, Tofino and some other island of hot springs... now I am going down south next Sat. to the Maya Rivera, MEXICO!! my first plane ride.. and I am already white knuckled. Stop being a pussy I tell myself..

oh and also for my bday I got a Raymi original painting of Popsicles from Courtney.. w00t w00t!! in your face!!

PS.. I have missed you blogger and will try not to abandon you anymore!!



1 Comments:

Blogger Giusi. said...

i LOVE that painting! it's so awesome!! haha i'm so jealous that you get to travel allover. that's so amazing. :))) good for you!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker