Red Peppers - Cream Cans

Tuesday, September 26, 2006



When I was 14 and sniffing whip cream cans.. I decided one afternoon that I was going to paint the room partially black. Mom was at bingo, my brothers were rocking in the basement and a dad was just never around. Paint was something always in my house as I started out a artist at a young age. I was mental for the Red Hot Chili Peppers and so were my peach piss walls. I gave my walls a lil love that afternoon with the red hot chili willys symbol.. text.. and checkers and other cool things and such..

Mom was so pissed off when she got home after 3 sessions of bingo. haha.. I was like "whatever " in my rebellious teenage state! To this day they are still my favorite band and tonight is the concert. I miss that old room.. I miss writing on the walls.. I miss the blazing memories.. I miss the triple tape deck that played their albums everyday.. and drove my house hold nuts!! I don't miss that red lipstick I use to wear.. haha.. damn another old pic that doesn't look like me.. what a loser pose... muahahaha...



1 Comments:

Blogger Giusi. said...

BAHAHAHAHA that's fukking awesome man! you rule that red lipstick. so hot. ;)))))))))))))))))))

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker