eat more bananas

Friday, September 22, 2006



Its Friday.. and the results are in.. I have perfect blood.. NO DIABITIES FOR ME!! WEE!!.. but my potassium is low.. and now i just have to go back for more yuckie tests! Doctor now thinks I'm having allergic reactions to aspartame an other fake sugars.. to be continued..

my teacher showed up for class last night, unlike last week.. an hes awesomeness.. comical and going to work with us individually to reach are goals.

AND.. AND!! I got aufcarrie.com back!! w00t w00t!! now I just have to start working.. but its the weekend.. so I'm going to start relaxing now..

SEARCHING FOR A JOB IS BALLS!!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! The aspartame makes sense, explains the reactions you had to some gums.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Giusi. said...

yay! that's amazing news! i'm so glad to hear that <33333

6:08 PM  
Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

excuse me give me that cat

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker