when I was PLUS SIZE

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I am still looking for the pepper tickets.. the hunt is almost over cause I am sure they walked out of my room now in someones coat pocket or stuffed in smelly undies. Looking deep into my room I came across photos of ME I never wanted to see again. When I was plus size, eight months off drugs and out of an abusive relationship. I mean I guess this was a great turning point in my life, and formed the great person I am now... but I didn't want to be reminded.

So here it is.. me at my plus size.. 230lbs. I dropped all my friends in this time period..and was really depressed. Many people now when I tell them I was 230lbs are like "You were really 230lbs" isn't that what I just freaking said to you..

I showed my mom the photos I found an she was all "Who is that fat girl?" and I was like "MOM, its me.. " "Oh I am very sorry Carrie.. I didn't recognize you .." pffft... Thanks!! I really do look different.. kinda pregnant too.. and I apparently loved wife beater shirts.



9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Job on the comeback!

8:28 PM  
Blogger you know said...

id hit it

8:31 PM  
Blogger missc said...

Tony you will hit anything in a skirt!!

8:43 PM  
Blogger curlygrrl said...

Wow, how inspirational! I'm 195 now and seeing stories like yours really gives me hope!

12:10 AM  
Blogger missc said...

Keep at it Curlygrrl.. its soo rewarding in the end.. I had trouble losing after I got to 180 an sat at that weight for a long time..I know how frustrating it can be at times.. (my weakness is ice cream.. tee hee hee)... but this year I got back on the wagon an I am down to 160.. I have 10 more pounds to my goal weight! Its all about a lifestyle change.. not fad diets.

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've come a long way even since I met you and I know about your 180 struggle and being 10 from your final goal deserves a great big thumbs up. I hope you find the tickets or the person who would be low enough to take them.

cheers,

P.

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd hit up Tony... hmm, reminds me of me, and still is me... wooo! good for you miss carrie.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Giusi. said...

i don't remember you looking like that at jeffery's. maybe i'm on crack. lol. love the big hair. it's dead sexy ;)))

you look incredibly awesome. i don't think you need to reach any target goal. you seriously look amazing right now. it's all good.

go carrie. i think that's awesome.

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're doing amazing Carrie!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker