this vacation stops here

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

This vacation is now over.. and I am jealous of all the people who went back to school today. I am so jealous that I have been debating taking at least one class a week to get me out of the house and semi busy.

I am looking for work.. if anyone knows anyone who needs a Graphic Designer/Illustrator or someone to paint murals on their walls.. in the GTA please help a broke artist out!! I need to pay my rent too! Thank You!!

There is a knitting class offered at Sheridan and I thought I could up my skills as a good little house wife one day. Since all I can really produce is scarves at the moment. Maybe I can knit scarves an sell them..huh huh.. who would buy my scarves? customs colors.. initials?? Let me know people!!

I keep thinking about pumpkins.. I dunno why but I do.. I am sooo going to the pumpkin patch this fall and taking a hay ride and then I am going to stuff my face with pumpkin pie.



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if youve got skills I believe that a scarf could double as a cumberbun in times of need.


KEvBo

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already found you work..call Warren Neilly and take on some contract pieces. Money is money.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Shaz said...

I always seem to lose my scarves and then I find them all in the summer, I think I have about 9 by now and they're all shades of black or red.

I wouldn't mind a nice purple one though to match my new jacket.

Btw thanks for the linkage!

2:30 PM  
Blogger missc said...

hehe.. I found a grey scarf this summer my sister made for me way back in highschool..

np on the linkage!

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrie

try this place

http://www.designedgecanada.com/

you can subscribe to it and perhaps u can get a job through the classified??

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker