A very Giusi B-Day

Sunday, September 17, 2006








Nearing the ending of the night a male approached behind me thinking he could grind me an sandwich me.. as I whipped around quickly to face him, I almost karate chopped him in the chest and shouted "NO!!, I Have a bf!!" His face was priceless... his hands flew up in the air as if I was holding a gun to him an he backed off.. moments later as Giusi and I are enjoying the sounds of old hip hop beats.. another male moves in.. I thought "oh no..I don't want to have to karate chop another" so I told him "She's single and its her bday" "YOU F*n BITCH!" Giusi said.. as we danced and laughed and almost choked on the smell of his dirty fart!!

"hey, did you see anyone with a PS2?"

Despite what some of these photos may look like.. I had no such alcoholic beverage all night..
I was naturally sober. I just know how to have fun.




3 Comments:

Blogger Giusi. said...

HOLY SHIT!! HAHAHAha that guy had some insane dinkage fart episodes. YUCK!

hahahahahha

i had a blast!! you guys are awesome. thanks so much for everything!!

parking. hookers. farts. change the light bulbs. and drunk txt'ing about our dinking good times.

we're sooo dinking BALLER, y0. hahahaha

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a nice friend you are.


KevBo

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha..thts like me and my friends...dunno who would win the LOUD contest

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker