IM SURE.. !!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006



my arm is tender. I had to do blood work at the doctors this morning. I have been having symptoms of some sickness for awhile, but keeping it on the down low until yesterday when I thought I was going to collapse after eating banana bread with jam! will see Friday if the doctor suspects what I have is really what I have.. I will tell you what I have Friday!!

This years so called big fall fashion is Zebra print.. IM SURE I WANT TO LOOK LIKE A ZEBRA!!

I hate shopping.. so I have started my x-mas shopping already to avoid the chaos!
Most people are getting home made gifts this year.. its the thought that counts.. not my wallet *ahem*.. as I have no wallet to begin with, being unemployed. So you get original sweat an love this year!

IM ADDICTED TO LEGO STAR WARS ON THE XBOX 360
it's so awsomeness




1 Comments:

Blogger Kerly said...

C, whatever is wrong with you, I hope it is trifle. Good luck anyway!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker