162.2 healthy FAIL!

Friday, May 20, 2011



It's been a month and I've got really not much to spill but photos..



My healthy living an motivation fell off the bandwagon! I'm not going to sugar coat it, I was doing amazing for 3-4 weeks lost 7lbs then junked out on chocolate Easter bunny heads and eggs, oh an cheese cake too! YES! I mastered making cheese cake! no cracks.. no sinking middle.. absolute perfection! however, my body is not the perfection for the dress I want to wear for a wedding in less than two weeks away! Looks like I will be going shopping, who's complaining!

On a sad note tho.. mom put Ushi down :( she was 13yrs with health issues happening all at once. RIP puppy!




I have been painting so much the last few months along with cakes an the million other projects I am on.. however work is picking up with murals and I am loving it!! Have a big job I am starting tomorrow at a dog grooming salon. So excited!




Oh an lets not forget I did find one night to party till I passed out in all my crazy!






3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Are those twinkies? They are rather cute anyhow.

6:36 PM  
Anonymous tony said...

that wall is FANTASTIC!

4:47 AM  
Blogger missc said...

Yes Scott those are twinkies :))

Thanks Tony! hope your doing FANTASTIC!!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker