HUGE NEWS

Thursday, July 21, 2011



Co-worker:

I have a resignation letter template
Carrie:
really, can I use it?
Co-worker:
Dear Sandy,
I quit.
Carrie

So I am kinda BURSTING this week! so many exciting things are happening all at once, but then again the smallest things make me happy, like swinging on swings and my cat purring in my face at 6am.

I resigned today from my job and I am moving on to another adventure in the travel world. I am super STOKED and nervous. Being the newbie always has this feeling over me of uncertainty, but then I have to tell myself "Your here because they chose you over someone else and got what it takes!"

This weekend is all celebration! birthday fun an a new carreer. WOO! Cheers to that! My two current favorite drinks at the moment Starbucks Green Tea Frap and Sangria!

starbucks green tea
sangria

Today is also the hottest day in TO since 1939! feels like 48 degrees of awesome :) and I still slept with blankets in bed.



3 Comments:

Blogger Carly-Anne said...

Congratulations Carrie!!! And happy birthday :)

4:04 PM  
Anonymous tony said...

congrats and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

12:30 PM  
Blogger missc said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!! so blessed I am :) xoxo

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker