imma be 33

Monday, July 18, 2011

girl nerd hot missc

bikini beach

In one week imma be 33 & finished my 365
I can't believe how fast this year went by! unreal! woo!!!

Summa has begun but I have only really had one day of fun! Hit up Sauble beach last week with Giusi! it was nice to get away for just a day! love sand in my toes.. love sun on my face..love real 3D glasses with the lenses punched out.. love forgetting a bottle opener for the booze! yeah thats right we forgot a bottle opener so no booze for us! yay water!

feet legs beach
beach girls beach

beach feet
beachday11

Cant wait for the next two weekends too, no working for me just all play, birthday fun then cottage for long weekend! :D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker