SOCKTOBER

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Its Socktober.. I put socks on for the first time in like 5 months today an it sucked! closed shoes aren't as fun as flip flops an open toes! Time to pack them up till next season!

I just got over being wicked sinus infected sick! so sick I missed Nuit Blance this year even a couple days off work! I guess it was from all the over doing it in September, sickness was bound to catch up to me!

I had the opportunity to attend a couple of TIFF parties in Sept and it was nice to be on the other side of it this year! by that I mean not working it! No worrying about the boss watching an judging an judging an watching!

I took Courtney as my date to the private TORO After Dark Party - Artist for Peace and Justice! @ AME. Gerard Butler, Paul Haggis and George Strombolopolous were there.. couldn't really get a good picture of them but managed to get one. No one was really taking flash photos cept the photographers so I didn't wanna be that person acting like I was all star struck cause I wasn't.. but I did want a photo just to have you know! :)

Carrie Bloomfield
photostars1
photostars4
George Strombolopolous, Gerard Butler and the back of Paul Haggis head lol!
IMGP7909
we could so be sisters in this photo :)
misscourtotiff2011
Lakeview milkshake an grilled cheese 1am replenisher! mmmm
misscmilkshaketiff2011


Had loads of fun at the United Conservationist Fund Raiser Party with all my old buds from Tribute! :D and a special thanks to Kendra for lending me her shark dress ;)
yupp I wore a shark dress to a shark party! it was baller!
TIFF11
TIFF11
IMGP7920
IMGP7921
IMGP7924
IMGP7927
IMGP7929
IMGP7940
IMGP7933
photobooth3
The Beautiful Eric Cox painted as a Shark!
photobooth1

Photo booths are the new party essential! ;)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker