Artmazing! Artspiration!

Monday, April 02, 2012

carrie bloomfield

carrie bloomfield

carrie bloomfield

The last while has been truly amazing with creative flow for me. I am working on many exciting projects an chasing new ones at the same time! My body painting photo shoot with Opal Gamble is all set up for the end of this month! Now I just have to put all my ideas on to each of the models! So excited at this portfolio building opportunity! new experiences always welcomed :)

art battle
art battle
art battle

Last Tuesday night I went to Art Battle! I can't wait for the next one! I have submitted my portfolio to see if I can compete! (fingers crossed I get picked) Art Battle is live competitive painting. Sixteen artists create the best work they can in 20 minutes and the patrons move around the easels and share in the fun by voting and bidding for their favorite paintings. Winner wins a cash prize! all paintings are auctioned off an those not sold get destroyed :(

Cris Fonseca

I bid on a piece from first round by Cris Fonseca and won the auction! I got to meet Cris as well and talk about his work! He was super nice an so generous giving me tips for competing in a round and.. and.. wait for it!!.. giving me his concept sketch right out of his sketch book of the painting I purchased! Loves it!

Cris Fonseca

Now time to go figure out body paint pieces for each model :D

Oh., Cupcakes of course!

cougar cupcakes



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker