2012 = NEW THINGS + NO REGRETS!

Monday, January 02, 2012



Well I can check snowboarding off the list! for NYE I spent it with friends at Mt St. Louis learning to snowboard! sooo much fun! however the past two days sooo much pain! I can't count how many times I fell on my ass but it was well worth it and can't wait to do it again in a few more weeks!

NYE was spent back at a friends house in the woods somewhere up north playing cranium, drinking champagne and wine.. and of course sparklers/fireworks at midnight! I honestly felt like I was on a long vacation, even tho it was just one night! Such a fun night to ring in the new year! I wish I had taken more pictures.



So to keep up with one of my other New Years Resolutions "Losing the 30lbs from 2011" I am joining Courtney in a spin class this coming Saturday.. then Yoga right after! call me crazy dead legs! cause that is exactly what I will be after. I have never done a spin class and can't wait to hit the bike!

So excited to live it up in 2012!
NEW THINGS + NO REGRETS!





2 Comments:

Blogger Giusi. said...

oh yay! look at all these new blog posts! hehe sweet :)) great fotos and great new years resolution! mine is kinda the same i guess hehe
: )))

weeeeee
let's take way more fotos this year. we skimped out too much this year. boo! we suck! lol

12:55 AM  
Blogger missc said...

Thanks lady! now get blogging toooo!!

OMG TITZ and BITZ.. lets get on this.. already! hahah we should go make some walmart material next week :D

LOTS OF PHOTOS.. LETS PHOTO OVERLOAD.. :))) we sucked last year.. cept for beach day :D cant wait for beach day this year!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker