o..New Years Night..o

Sunday, January 02, 2005

This New Year has started off AMAZING!! I couldn't be happier, since 2004 was a broken car for me that I couldn't get running half the time.

New Years Eve was a blast and I couldn't have asked for it any other way! I spent it with the best of my friends and I even got shit faced (something I never do).

Some Quotes of the night;

"When the pimp in is the crib, Drop it like its HOT!!" -Paul

"Nuclear Technology" -Gilbert

"Paper clip hun, It's a FUCKIN PAPERCLIP" -Paul

"Take the fucking chips out of your mouth" -Paul

"Paul where's my phone, Paul hold my phone, Paul where's my phone, Paul hold my phone, Sarah can I use your phone" -Carrie

"Stop looking at my cards African Neck" -Danny

"Danny were you brushing your teeth in there?"
"No I was brushing my ass hairs" -Dom & Danny

"SKIRT, SKIRT!!" -Female Stranger



















3 Comments:

Blogger YYZ Girl said...

As if Paul really needed more photos of his ass posted on the internet.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Byagi said...

Always good to start off the new year with a hairy arse! Happy two thousand five.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for old cars
cash for junk cars

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker