o..New Years Night..o

Sunday, January 02, 2005

This New Year has started off AMAZING!! I couldn't be happier, since 2004 was a broken car for me that I couldn't get running half the time.

New Years Eve was a blast and I couldn't have asked for it any other way! I spent it with the best of my friends and I even got shit faced (something I never do).

Some Quotes of the night;

"When the pimp in is the crib, Drop it like its HOT!!" -Paul

"Nuclear Technology" -Gilbert

"Paper clip hun, It's a FUCKIN PAPERCLIP" -Paul

"Take the fucking chips out of your mouth" -Paul

"Paul where's my phone, Paul hold my phone, Paul where's my phone, Paul hold my phone, Sarah can I use your phone" -Carrie

"Stop looking at my cards African Neck" -Danny

"Danny were you brushing your teeth in there?"
"No I was brushing my ass hairs" -Dom & Danny

"SKIRT, SKIRT!!" -Female Stranger



















2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

As if Paul really needed more photos of his ass posted on the internet.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Byagi said...

Always good to start off the new year with a hairy arse! Happy two thousand five.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker