Carrie's Angels

Tuesday, May 30, 2006



So the heat in TO is stupid retarded the past two days... and my arm pits are a waterfall.. but hey I think I look cool in my new start to wannabe surfer girl for the summer.

My mom took me shopping the other day and I felt like a bit of a teenager again knowing she was going to buy me clothes.. then I really felt like a teen when I tried on a skirt and my mom wouldn't buy it for me because in her eyes.. it was "TOO SHORT" so I pleaded.. "Come on MOM!!!.. its sooo cute".. moms reply "If you can't sit/bend over in it.. you can't wear it.. you look like a hooch" I got so mad.. she takes me shopping an then I can't buy what I want.. cause its her money! Well we all know what I did later on that day.. I went out an bought it with my own money.. pfft!..

Oh and I also got a job interview tomorrow.. Yay! at a doctors office.. then I realized.. umm my hair is pink! shit shit shit.. not professional at all.. but what can I do.. I'm so not dying it back out again! my hair is going to fall out!



5 Comments:

Blogger you know said...

God bless your mom

(but i hope you snagged the skirt when she wasnt lookin)

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There should be more pink hair at doctors' offices. I'd keep yours as is.

Excellent 'Action Girl' pose!

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lookin hot and considering some of the people I've seen working at doctor offices I wouldn't change the hair.

cheers'

P.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Nate James said...

I would think that a doctor could appreciate the beauty and artistic value of pink hair.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie, its me, Jason. You know the film guy. You are looking really great, keep it up! Miss ya lots


We'll se each othe soon

Kisses, Jason

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker