I am probably not going to grow up for 2013

Sunday, December 30, 2012

 Feline Ears ...meows and purrs. animal hats are amazing!
cat hat

Cartoons... Animation.. even in cell phone cases!
stitch

This Mustache Mug
mustache mugtitle=

Duck Face... "Barbra Streisand"

These Lips
photo54

These Cookies I made for Christmas
Snowman Cookies

This sweater I made for Christmas
photo53

...ummmm my cubicle at Christmas
christmas cubicle

Hello Kitty EVERYTHING!!
hello kitty running shoes

Sharing secrets with statues
photo42

Mermaids and Sand Castles!!
sand mermaid

Face in Hole - Mc Donalds.. but only for ice cream and happy meal toys
photo41

okay and sometimes big BIG Macs
Big Mac

I order adult size beers and drink only a quarter of it... half pint for life!
photo76

Halloween.. and making homemade costumes
photo80

zombie girl

 Being badass with my BFFs!
photo67

Glitter
glitter

Selfie.. Moi.. Me 

photo27



3 Comments:

Anonymous lkwinter said...

I see you are as gorgeous as ever.

1:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are eating so healthy food. Over diet is not good for health.

fat loss factor secret

8:32 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Your cube is so festive! It's sad, but I wish I could go back to a cube. I work in a loud and rambunctious open desk environment so I rather miss the "privacy."

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker