snowronto!

Friday, February 08, 2013



Today is the biggest storm this city has seen in five years! and to be honest! I am loving every moment of it! even getting stuck on my drive home from work! Yes I said work! I went into work even with the chaos of the roads. Mind you, I only work down the street from my office, so what excuse do I really have to not be in or make an attempt. I vowed to never commute again a few years back, but that's a whole other post.


Its so beautiful, mild and calming... winter wonderland indeed.

Okay I'm about to selfie myself. My new hairdresser gave me some pretty ombre hair the other night and I am in loveee. I did a lot of self spoiling this week as I have over worked myself the month of January and the end of Feb an March is about to get even wilder.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker